THE MICROTECHNOLOGY INFORMATION PORTAL / THE SHOW
Exhibitor details< Back
Hexagon Metrology SAChemin du Closalet 14
+41 21 633 50 33
Halle 1.0 | B12
Click on the icon to add this exhibitor to your personalized visit list(and inform the exhibitor of your visit if you wish).
J. Service companies
- C. Automation
- 3302. Software
- J. Service companies
- 5 15.09.2023 Fostering innovation in production Announcing the launch of Nexus to empower the world's makers with greater freedom to innovate and meet manufacturing productivity and sustainability challenges.
- 5 31.08.2023 How machine data drives smarter manufacturing These are truly fascinating times for the manufacturing industry.
- 5 25.08.2023 Engineering Reality 2023 volume 2 edition Empowering Makers for an autonomous sustainable future.
- 2 08.08.2023 Laser scanning: a step-change in manufacturing efficiency In today’s competitive market, manufacturers are looking for every opportunity to increase efficiency.
- 4 04.07.2023 Upgrading to smart manufacturing step-by-step Rather than thinking of the journey towards the smart factory as one big transformation project, many manufacturers will benefit from a step-by-step approach.
- 19.04.2022 Research finds automakers are struggling to make electric vehicles more sustainable Independent research into electric vehicle (EV) development has found that most automotive companies are more focused on improving electric car range and reducing costs than improving the vehicles’ carbon footprint, despite mounting scrutiny of their hidden environmental impacts.
- 5 12.06.2019 Digital Transformation of Aerospace Manufacturing on Display at Paris Air Show 2019 Hexagon Reveals at the Paris Air Show 2019 How Connected, Data-Driven Systems Enable Aerospace Manufacturers to Deploy Smarter Processes That Enhance Productivity
- 3 10.05.2019 Hexagon and Ericsson Partner to Showcase Connected Factory Solutions Swedish Technology Businesses Demonstrated a 5G-Ready Connected Sensor Solution for Manufacturing at Hannover Messe 2019