THE MICROTECHNOLOGY INFORMATION PORTAL / THE SHOW
Exhibitor details< Back
BIG KAISER OUTILS DE PRECISION SAGlattalstrasse 516
+41 44 817 92 00
Halle 1.2 | C7
Click on the icon to add this exhibitor to your personalized visit list(and inform the exhibitor of your visit if you wish).
Un partenariat différent en matière d’outillage
BIG KAISER, une gamme de produits de première qualité qui offrent un rendement imbattable et mesurable. Des produits conçus selon les plus hauts standards et dont les matériaux et la fabrication permettent un rendement inégalable.
A Different Kind of Tooling Partner. Our mission is to find the best of the best and deliver it to our customers with a personal commitment to helping them install truly efficient solutions. We have exceptionally high standards for the products we represent. The result is an all-star line-up of products that deliver true and measurable performance advantages. Products that are engineered to exacting standards and then manufactured with materials and craftsmanship that enable superior performance.
- 4 18.08.2023 BIG KAISER introduces fine boring heads with Smart Damper technology to improve productivity and accuracy BIG KAISER, a global leader in premium high-precision tooling systems and solutions for the metalworking industries, has unveiled the latest additions to its EWN Monoblock range utilizing the company’s renowned Smart Damper technology.
- 28.06.2023 BIG KAISER’s Hydraulic Chuck Ultra Precision offers guaranteed runout of less than 1µm This ultra-low runout stays at this precise level, even after intensive use, whereas shrink holders from competitors become less accurate after each clamping.
- 6 10.05.2023 BIG KAISER announces high-precision hydraulic chucks for various tasks on turning machines Hydraulic chucks are the most precise chucks that can be used on turning machines, providing outstanding repeatability and damping characteristics.
- 4 14.11.2022 BIG KAISER adds 360º LED indicator and Swiss-lathe solution to Base Master range The first upgrade replaces the single LED indicator on Base Master devices with a 360-degree light, making it easy for operators to see contact from any orientation. Improving the visibility of the indicator light improves the user-friendliness of the device.
- 4 25.05.2021 Comparing Small Diameter Fine Boring Heads Fine boring heads are best used for more delicate and precise removal of material that finishes the work the rough boring head started.
- 2 03.05.2021 How to maintain the best possible machine performance Damage on a holder taper—small dings, scratches, gouges, even debris—can magnify quickly.
- 3 16.02.2021 Kistler cutting force tests show superior performance of BIG KAISER tool holders Better performance than the competition - longer tool life, higher removal rates and overall cost savings.
- 5 28.01.2021 7 Habits of Highly Effective Boring In most cases, precision boring represents one of the final touches on a workpiece that has accumulated hours of prior machining.
- 3 23.12.2020 BIG KAISER Boring Tool App A Cutting Data App for Smart Phones and Tablets.
- 2 22.10.2020 Tool Holders Tool holders are the interface between the machine spindle and the cutting tool.
- 9 19.10.2020 Cutting Tools Indexable cutting tools can offer significant advantage over standard solid carbide tools.
- 7 07.10.2020 Measuring Instruments We offer many high precision measuring instruments that make your work flow faster, more accurate and more efficient.