18.04.2019 J - Entreprises de services
This position provides the opportunity to:
- Manage technical documentation projects for our clients;
- Directly liaise with operatives for information gathering;
- Apply current standards depending on the sector of activity;
- Carry out structural development, alongside document writing;
- Manage subcontracting within our departments.
What you need:
- HES [applied sciences] degree, or equivalent, in engineering;
- Good oral and written command of French and English;
- Good knowledge of IT tools, including the MS Office suite;
- Driving licence (essential).
- German mother tongue;
- Experience in After-Sales, training for adults and/or technical documentation;
- Knowledge in the field of teaching and communication techniques;
- Knowledge of DTP software.
RédaTech SA is a technical communication agency, specialised in document management, and writing all kinds of documents accompanying industrial or mass consumption products.
The address is used to validate your identity.