- 1 22.09.2023 D - Tools-Accessories-Mechanics End mill with coolant-through No matter if stainless steel, titanium or any other material... Louis Bélet supports you by offering high-performance tools with coolant fed technology...
- 4 22.09.2023 A - Machines No compromise Each CREVOISIER machine is a unique work of art with an inimitable character.
- 3 22.09.2023 G - Metal processing - subcontracting Excellent finishing - With various treatments to the usual surface Metal parts from the printer have a rough surface due to the process.
- 7 21.09.2023 E - Raw materials Biodegradable cutting oil – sustainability is more than just a trend Sustainability and environmental protection are currently two hot topics in industrial production.
- 5 19.09.2023 D - Tools-Accessories-Mechanics Our highlights at EMO: Download the press kit now! The stage is set for innovation: From 18 to 23 September, Hannover Messe is inviting visitors back to EMO – the leading trade fair for metalwork.
- 4 19.09.2023 D - Tools-Accessories-Mechanics The biggest stumbling blocks for exporting tools Various tasks, challenges and decisions are required in the day-to-day business of SMEs.
- 6 18.09.2023 A - Machines Welcome to EMO 2023 - See you in Hanover! EMO opens its doors again from September 18 - 23, 2023.
- 5 18.09.2023 G - Metal processing - subcontracting Measure flange parts within seconds We measure the positions of holes, contours and diameters within a few seconds with the IM-8030T from Keyence
- 8 17.09.2023 C - Automation We also handle high-precision workpieces The video gives an impression of our competences with miniature parts.
- 5 15.09.2023 B - Equipment Fostering innovation in production Announcing the launch of Nexus to empower the world's makers with greater freedom to innovate and meet manufacturing productivity and sustainability challenges.
- 8 14.09.2023 D - Tools-Accessories-Mechanics Discover our world : Slitting saw 🎬 For the fourth episode, we are thrilled to provide you with an overview of our slitting saw manufacturing process.
- 5 14.09.2023 B - Equipment What is Minimum Quantity Lubrication? In recent years the metalworking industry has changed, requiring machines equipped with Minimum Quantity Lubrication systems for lubrication of tools, as an alternative to liquid coolant systems.
- 10.09.2023 Technical writer (M/W) - Projet manager Come and join us on the digital adventure, and get involved in creating the technical communication of the future!
- 19.07.2023 Mechanic-fitter (m/f) AFFOLTER is hiring! Are you skilled in precision mechanics? Affolter Group SA is currently looking for a MECHANICIAN-FITTER - m/f (100% employment).
- 19.07.2023 Production employee AFFOLTER is hiring! Are you calm, meticulous and dexterous? Affolter Group SA is looking for a PRODUCTION EMPLOYEE (100% employment), either immediately or at a date to be agreed.
The exhibition for the entire microtechnology production chain
Located in the centre of the regional Jura industry, SIAMS unites every two years the players of the industry and presents the means of production of microtechnology. This fair created to respond to the specific concerns of precision-industry entrepreneurs presents an ideal technology platform with more than 430 specialised exhibitors.
Even today, however, SIAMS still focuses and shall continue to focus on its core competencies: the means of production of microtechnology, establishing contacts between visitors and exhibitors, and the industrial pragmatism that characterize it since 1989..
As a trade fair for the entire production chain of microtechnology for a total of 16 events, SIAMS has always been a pioneer in the development of synergies between exhibitors