THE MICROTECHNOLOGY INFORMATION PORTAL / THE SHOW
Exhibitor details< Back
Applitec Moutier SARue Industrielle 95
+41 32 494 60 20
Halle 1.2 | C13
Click on the icon to add this exhibitor to your personalized visit list(and inform the exhibitor of your visit if you wish).
- 20 1 10.10.2023 Discover our world : Autostore 🎬 For the last episode, enter the logistics department where everything is carefully prepared for you !
- 10 1 26.09.2023 Discover our world : Control 🎬 For the fifth episode, we focus on the world of quality !
- 11 14.09.2023 Discover our world : Slitting saw 🎬 For the fourth episode, we are thrilled to provide you with an overview of our slitting saw manufacturing process.
- 14 1 05.09.2023 SWITCH-Line: HSK and PSC interfaces The SWITCH-Line range, which provides a system of interchangeable tools with extremely precise positioning through its cone/face clamping system, is now complemented by the HSK and PSC interfaces.
- 16 1 31.08.2023 Applitec Moutier SA - Discover our app !
- 18 1 24.08.2023 Discover our world : Handwork 🎬 For the third episode, enter in the journey of our artists !
- 10 06.07.2023 Discover our world : R&D / Production 🎬 Our immersive journey into our company continues… enter the world of continuous improvement !
- 12 01.06.2023 Discover our new building Located in the middle of the Swiss landscape 🎬 We are thrilled to unveil the first episode of our immersive journey into our company!
- 12 30.05.2023 TOP-Line : PCD Insert In combination with our TOP-Line toolholders and their clamping system ensuring high performance rigidity, the new PCD inserts created from polycrystalline diamond offer excellent machining quality for non-ferrous metals and turning of non-metallic materials.
- 26 06.03.2023 Geometry 347 from ... TURN-Line The TURN-Line range with notably the 347 geometry, is dedicated to superfinishing front end turning. Thanks to its rigid clamping system with 3 contact faces and its geometry which allows to obtain a "wiper" effect, this type of tools ensures the realization of excellent surface conditions even under unfavorable conditions.
- 19 12.01.2023 Why you should think about... TRIO-Line The TRIO-Line series is dedicated to the turning of precision small grooves. This series offers an ideal solution with rigid teeth clamping system and high wear-resistant micro-grain carbide grades.
- 11 21.12.2022 Why you should think about... ECO-Line The ECO-LINE series offers a comprehensive range of inserts for the machining of small turned parts. This range provides a very cost effective solution. Some inserts can also be reground.