CECIMO Magazine Spring 2017
The machine tool industry is going through a rapid transformation.
More and more European machine tool builders invest in data-driven business models, generate connected systems and boost intelligent production. Data-driven business models indeed provide tremendous avenues of growth for our companies. With the Spring 2017 edition of the CECIMO Magazine, we hope to provide our readers with different views on new business models and the issues surrounding including public policies, standards, education and research.
You can download the PDF here.
Here are a few of the articles in this issue:
- CECIMO participation in the first EU Industry Day and the Joint Declaration for an ambitious Industrial Strategy
- Mexico: an attractive market for Machine Tool builders
- Digital services in the Machine Tool industry
- Tangible exploitation of Big Data
- Paving the road towards smooth digitisation: standardization
- Building a European data economy: what are the needs of European Machine Tool builders?
- A European strategy for additive manufacturing
- Scoring on the ecodesign